Emergency Medicine PA / NP experience is required to be considered.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
Offering $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Atrium Health Mercy Emergency Department
- ED Volume: 27,000
- 7% admission rate
- Broad patient pathology, moderate acuity
- Radiology & CT are available 24 hours per day. All studies are reviewed on the Stentor PACS system with a viewing station available at the physician desk.
- Advanced new EMR fully integrates ED with hospital and allows easy review of records from all other CMC hospitals and clinics
- Transfers are 10 minutes by ground to Atrium Health Cabarrus
- APP providers in the department
- 17-bed freestanding ED in Harrisburg, NC and part of Atrium Health Cabarrus
- Located in a suburb of Charlotte, NC
- All specialties available for backup
- Interventional Cardiology nearby 24/7
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group