Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine PA.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
ED Volume: 80,000
13-bed Express Care Clinic
64 hours of physician coverage; 60 hours of APP coverage (Main ED & Express Care)
Level 1 adult trauma center
Level 2 pediatric trauma center.
80,000+ patient visits annually
Advanced Imaging Capabilities
Stanford Emergency Medicine Residency Affiliation opportunity
Adult Hospitalist program
EPIC EMR System
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center is located at few blocks from Downtown San Jose. A diverse, metropolitan city with easy access to all the arts and entertainment offerings of Northern California, enjoy professional sports teams such as the Golden State Warriors, San Francisco 49ers, San Jose Sharks, Oakland A’s, San Francisco Giants, and the Oakland Raiders. Excellent climate, family-friendly community with top-notch schools.
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location Flexibility and stability of a national group